Monday 17 October 2011

Day 3.

Well, I am now onto day 3 of my Cura Romana journey. I stuffed myself full of fatty foods for 2 days and am now 2 pounds lighter. That's not quite how it's supposed to work, but I'm pleased nonetheless. Now I'm onto day 3, and the real programme starts. 500 calories a day. Eek.

As I am living on the fat that is being released from my body's stores, I don't need to worry. I'm a little hungry now, but it will pass in the next few days. Besides, it's almost lunch time and I haven't eaten yet, which is unusual for someone who loves breakfast more than any other meal. I'm not feeling woozy or light-headed, which I usually would if I went this far into the day without eating. I am very tired, but given how tired I was before that is not a huge surprise either. On the plus side though, I did sleep uncommonly well last night.

Now that I feel like I am on the programme proper I'm kind of excited. I'm getting ready to make the changes that I have been so desperate to make. I am hitting the reboot button that I've been looking for for so long. I can cope with passing up on my favourite meal of the day for 3 weeks if it means that I can get back in touch with my body, sleep well and wake up feeling rested. And if I can shift a few pounds in the process, so much the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment